Ice Cream Boot camp
An exciting week of working with different types of frozen treats!
Kids will create all sorts of frozen desserts from ice cream, gelatos, sorbets, ice cream cakes, frozen tortes and, much more.
Bring an insulated bag with ice packs to carry your treats home.
All made from scratch using the best quality ingredients.
July 19th to 22nd, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Following CDC and WA Dept. of Health’s Safety guidelines, here are some of the implementations made to reduce the risk of Covid-19 and ensure the safety of all our campers:
- Installation of Plexiglas barriers between individual workstations
- Cleaning and disinfection throughout the day
- Increased ventilation indoors
- Daily temperature checks upon arrival
- Distribution of PPE (masks and face shields) for each student at the beginning of the week and reinforcing use
- Reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20”
- Maximum of 10 students per camp, same group all week. All students from the same geographic area
- Avoid sharing food and personal items
Out of stock