International Cooking Camp
A fun class where kids will learn new skills and techniques working with typical international dishes. Each day a different country to surprise your family with a fabulous meal for four.
Aug 2nd to 5th, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Following CDC and WA Dept. of Health’s Safety guidelines, here are some of the implementations made to reduce the risk of Covid-19 and ensure the safety of all our campers:
- Installation of Plexiglas barriers between individual workstations
- Cleaning and disinfection throughout the day
- Increased ventilation indoors
- Daily temperature checks upon arrival
- Distribution of PPE (masks and face shields) for each student at the beginning of the week and reinforcing use
- Reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20”
- Maximum of 10 students per camp, same group all week. All students from the same geographic area
- Avoid sharing food and personal items