Traditional Cakes Camp
A camp to learn how to make famous cakes from around the world: Sacher torte; Princess Cake, Limoncello Cake, Caprese Torte, Opera Cake, Boston Cream Pie and more delicious and stunning cakes.
Aug 9th to 12th, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Following CDC and WA Dept. of Health’s Safety guidelines, here are some of the implementations made to reduce the risk of Covid-19 and ensure the safety of all our campers:
- Installation of Plexiglas barriers between individual workstations
- Cleaning and disinfection throughout the day
- Increased ventilation indoors
- Daily temperature checks upon arrival
- Distribution of PPE (masks and face shields) for each student at the beginning of the week and reinforcing use
- Reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20”
- Maximum of 10 students per camp, same group all week. All students from the same geographic area
- Avoid sharing food and personal items
Out of stock